In order to connect your company LinkedIn page, you must first connect the personal LinkedIn account which owns/manages the LinkedIn Company page you wish to add. This could be an employee's personal page, or a personal page set up specifically to manage the bank page.
1. From the left sidebar menu, Navigate to > Social Networks > Accounts
2. Click on the Add Social network button:
3. From the drop-down select LinkedIn account:
4. You will need to follow a series of prompts including entering the credentials for your social network and granting permissions/approvals for managing the account.
Note: Your social network passwords will not be viewed or saved in our platform but the connections will be saved as encrypted tokens.
5. Once you have completed the process, click the toggle bar "View & Archive personal Account" to enable the personal LinkedIn page.
LinkedIn company pages currently in the system are displayed:
6. To add another one, click on “Add LinkedIn Companies”. You will be provided with a list of all of the LinkedIn company pages that are available to be managed under the personal account. You can Turn on/off next to the LinkedIn company page you wish to post to and archive.
7. Your LinkedIn Company Pages can be accessed by clicking on your LinkedIn account or by clicking on the dropdown arrow
*Note LinkedIn will have you refresh your page every 60 days