In the Denim Social Publishing Platform, admins can post on behalf of multiple users across networks by creating a Group. Admins can create multiple Groups based on job function, location, etc. A user can be in multiple groups or just one--whatever works best for your team and your publishing strategy!
To Create a Social Networks group:
1. From the left sidebar menu, Navigate to > Social Networks > Groups
2. Click on the Create Groups button.
3. In the "Create Group" Pop up window type the Name of the group.
4. From the drop-down list select the social networks you want to add to the group. You can also use the "Add All" button. If the page isn't showing up in the dropdown, try refreshing it.
5. The group you create will be displayed in the "Post To" drop-down list in the Compose module.