In order to connect a Professional Instagram account to Denim Social, the account must first be linked to a Facebook Business Page. See instructions here: How to connect Instagram to a Facebook Business Page. Then, you can connect your Instagram account. Instagram requires that you add your personal account in order to add your professional account. We do not access any information on this personal account.
Users, before you connect your Instagram Account, please ensure that a Denim Social admin on your team hasn't already connected your Instagram Professional Page for you. This could cause duplication in the system.
1. From the left sidebar menu, Navigate to > Social Networks > Accounts
2. Click on the Add Social network button:
3. From the drop-down select Instagram Business:
4. You will need to follow a series of prompts including entering the credentials for your social network and granting permissions/approvals for managing the account.
Note: Your social network passwords will not be viewed or saved in our platform but the connections will be saved as encrypted tokens.
5. Once you have completed the process, Instagram Professional pages currently in the system are displayed:
6. Your Instagram Pages can be accessed by clicking on your Instagram account or by clicking on the dropdown arrow.
7. You can disable specific pages that are not relevant on the toggle to the right of the page.
Check out this short tutorial video: